No matter how new or bold the conversation topic might be, you risk reaching the same old conclusions if you involve the same old participants.
Being stuck on the ground, waiting in an airport for a delayed flight to take off, often provides me with a surprisingly eye-opening and high-level perspective on the world. As an antidote to the boredom, I’ll scan the waiting area and imagine how the worldview of someone in the room differs from mine.
Sitting in the New Delhi international terminal as I made my way to the World Economic Forum summit in Davos, I noticed a young man who was dressed in the counter-cultural style of his generation. I wondered what he might say if I told him where I was going — that is, to join a discussion among political, business, and cultural leaders about the problems facing our uncertain world.
- Featured (26)
- Leadership & Business Lessons (82)
- Unconventional Leadership (23)
- My Video Posts (48)
- My Harvard Posts (38)
- Interviews & Events (98)
- Leaders of Today (34)
- Microblog (1)
Connect With Me
Former CEO HCL Tech,Founder Sampark Foundation, Author of Employees First, Customers Second.
- Celebrate the women, nourish, protect, support and celebrate them #HappyWomen’sDay – today and every day!
- Today let’s take an oath to stop exploitation agnst women inside/outside our homes, offices, groups, clans, & neighborhoods #HappyWomen’sDay
- This piece i wrote 4 HT sometime back celebrated all the women who've had a large impact on my life:http://t.co/gl3jwRSrpv #Women’sMonth 2/2
- “When I was 4,my cricketball broke a nghbr’s window. He tied me up so that I don't do it again.But next day, I broke it again & waited..”1/2