Some institutions and individuals leave an inedible impact on your personality and thinking; here is a piece I wrote on one such institution – my alma mater XLRI – which shaped me tremendously and taught me the importance of ‘leading by heart’. It appears in the current issue of India Today magazine.
- Uncategorized (2)
- Featured (33)
- Leadership & Business Lessons (82)
- Unconventional Leadership (23)
- My Video Posts (48)
- My Harvard Posts (38)
- Interviews & Events (98)
- Leaders of Today (34)
- Microblog (1)
Connect With Me
Former CEO HCL Tech,Founder Sampark Foundation, Author of Employees First, Customers Second.
- Managers create circles of power while leaders create circles of influence.
- "You need to own the change you want to see" – my cover story interview in Observe Magazine: http://t.co/67uokKs6a0
- As managers motivate employees and don’t compete with them. Focus your energies on putting the shine on your team, not outshining them!
- “@kshamasinghania: @vineetnayar That's a brilliant way of summing your attitude at work!”thanks