Some institutions and individuals leave an inedible impact on your personality and thinking; here is a piece I wrote on one such institution – my alma mater XLRI – which shaped me tremendously and taught me the importance of ‘leading by heart’. It appears in the current issue of India Today magazine.
- Uncategorized (2)
- Featured (33)
- Leadership & Business Lessons (82)
- Unconventional Leadership (23)
- My Video Posts (48)
- My Harvard Posts (38)
- Interviews & Events (98)
- Leaders of Today (34)
- Microblog (1)
Connect With Me
Former CEO HCL Tech,Founder Sampark Foundation, Author of Employees First, Customers Second.
- The deep and lovely green lands #NewZealand #ParadiseonEarth http://t.co/Ss77bLrhZ7
- The hauntingly beautiful rocky sea shore #NewZealand #ParadiseonEarth http://t.co/JFElvbSXKd
- 6 hrs later; refreshed and relaxed; now driving back to Auckland. Posting some pix for you to enjoy this paradise 2/2 http://t.co/LmWwjFNik9
- Aftr 20hr flight frm Delhi landed@ Auckland airport hired a car &drove north without a plan to a breathtaking countryside&surfing beaches1/2