Some institutions and individuals leave an inedible impact on your personality and thinking; here is a piece I wrote on one such institution – my alma mater XLRI – which shaped me tremendously and taught me the importance of ‘leading by heart’. It appears in the current issue of India Today magazine.
- Featured (21)
- Leadership & Business Lessons (82)
- Unconventional Leadership (23)
- My Video Posts (48)
- My Harvard Posts (38)
- Interviews & Events (98)
- Leaders of Today (34)
- Microblog (1)
Connect With Me
Former CEO HCL Tech,Founder Sampark Foundation, Author of Employees First, Customers Second.
- Knock knock knocking on the human's door... I met my new friend early this morning!! http://t.co/jR9bwxyRtV
- I’ve tried 2 do that all my life. Response 2 a crisis is in inspiration&aspirations-that’s what I’ll talk abt @#Mindrush 2013 @BT_India 3/3
- The response to crisis by the leaders@Samsung was not to panic but to inspire team with a bigger, bolder dream #Mindrush 2013 @BT_India 2/3
- Once on the verge of bankruptcy Samsung put this big poster in their offices that they would b bigger than Sony #Mindrush2013 @BT_India 1/3