Some institutions and individuals leave an inedible impact on your personality and thinking; here is a piece I wrote on one such institution – my alma mater XLRI – which shaped me tremendously and taught me the importance of ‘leading by heart’. It appears in the current issue of India Today magazine.
- Featured (26)
- Leadership & Business Lessons (82)
- Unconventional Leadership (23)
- My Video Posts (48)
- My Harvard Posts (38)
- Interviews & Events (98)
- Leaders of Today (34)
- Microblog (1)
Connect With Me
Former CEO HCL Tech,Founder Sampark Foundation, Author of Employees First, Customers Second.
- Here’s to another artifact that will hopefully prove once again that ‘happiness at work’ is not an oxymoron. Amen! 2/2
- Being Interviewed by Martin Meissonnier’s documentary titled “Hppiness at work” where we discussed EFCS at length 1/2 http://t.co/A19MHQ3Ach
- The secret to turning your company culture into your competitive differentiator: http://t.co/KbzUiBoOGs @tedcoine
- The Four Most Important Questions A Leader Must Ask: http://t.co/orajrVhpa0 #leadership #CXO @tedcoine