Some institutions and individuals leave an inedible impact on your personality and thinking; here is a piece I wrote on one such institution – my alma mater XLRI – which shaped me tremendously and taught me the importance of ‘leading by heart’. It appears in the current issue of India Today magazine.
- Uncategorized (2)
- Featured (33)
- Leadership & Business Lessons (82)
- Unconventional Leadership (23)
- My Video Posts (48)
- My Harvard Posts (38)
- Interviews & Events (98)
- Leaders of Today (34)
- Microblog (1)
Connect With Me
Former CEO HCL Tech,Founder Sampark Foundation, Author of Employees First, Customers Second.
- Good morning and Goodbye Melbourne! Hope to see you soon again... http://t.co/Klz0VADGRo
- How to create magic in your life & do things others consider impossible?#AHRINC convention,Melbourne http://t.co/Ubb2Ni6dDf
- My msg to the AHRI Convention audience today-think outside the box of reason&logic, coz that’s where the magic happens &dreams are realized!
- @AnilNakhasi Thank you Anil!